We are looking for a CAD Administrator to develop the Design team’ capability and work methods to ensure that the business is optimising its CAD usage.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Providing coaching and mentoring support to assist users in order that they may optimise CAD system usage.
- Overseeing the development of CAD Standards providing adequate documentation to establish and implement those standards.
- Administering both the hardware and the software of the CAD system effectively.
- Actively managing user expectations.
- Coordinating CAD Support and training.
- Providing senior managers with a strategic vision of how best to use CAD and integrate it into other company processes to enhance the companies stated objectives.
- Preferably educated to degree level in engineering or IT related subject
Proven experience of:
- NX modelling.
- Working in a technical support role/Lead user role essential – preferably within an NX environment.
- NX problem solving/administration.
- Knowledge of PDM/PLM Systems.
- Implementing systems within a focussed workgroup.
- Coaching and Mentoring.
Successful Candidates must also be:
- Strong team players
- Highly motivated
- Able to demonstrate positive personal impact at all levels within a business
- Excellent communicators
- Be amenable to flexible working practices.