Reporting to the Planning Manager, the role is to contribute towards the creation, updating and communication of overall plans for car build and all subsequent ongoing modification activities (performance development or fault-fix) and to take part in all other planning or associated system activities to deliver our Planning requirements
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Contributing towards the generation and maintenance of overall plans for activities across design, production and build.
- Contributing towards the monitoring of delivery to plans.
- Assisting with associated system admin as required
- Helping to produce reports and summaries of plan status and changes required
- Educated to degree level with excellent knowledge of planning tools and techniques
- We would expect the successful candidate to have at least one years’ experience in a professional motorsport planning environment with a broad range of understanding across the car and its systems
- We would expect a Junior Planner to have at least one years’ experience in a planning environment and could demonstrate the ability to understand vehicles and vehicle systems
Successful Candidates must also be:
- A self-motivated team player with a flexible approach to work and to working hours
- Have a great attention to detail and be data-driven
- An excellent communicator both verbally and in writing
- A good ‘people person’ who can develop excellent relationships with colleagues across all departments of the Company
- Passionate for your area of work, your colleagues and have a genuine care for the results you achieve
- Computer-literate and familiar with or capable of quickly becoming familiar with Project Management Tools, CAD, databases and a range of other company software.