Travelling to all races, the successful candidate will provide technician support to all areas of the logistics support group
Key Responsibilities include:
- To take responsibility of various elements of sea & air freight management, garage set up, maintenance and presentation, this will include pit stop equipment, garage bannering, transporters, tool box set up, tyres, fuel etc.
- From time to time logistics support will be expected to carry out other duties which could include race car tyre preparation, race car re-fuelling, becoming part of the pit stop crew
- Successful candidates will have ideally worked in a similar role within Motorsport
- Full clean driving licence
- Current fork lift licence
- A strong commitment to support the team. This will include spending up to 25 weeks away from home
- Comfortable with lifting and handling equipment and parts
- Proven experience of successfully working within a small team
Successful Candidates must also be:
- Excellent communication skills, enthusiasm and drive – a true Team Player.
- A “can” do attitude, even when under pressure
- Self-motivated and committed to team