The successful candidate will be required to be fully experienced in all aspects of the preparation and operation of our Formula One car, working within FIA guidelines and regulations
Key responsibilities include:
Build of car to build specification & preparation to procedural outlines as set out from engineering under direction of Number 1 mechanic
Working closely with all departments including: engineering group, transmission, hydraulics, sub assembly and PU manufacturer
Travel to all races and tests as required in championship year
Becoming an integral part of the team, achieving the best possible reliability and efficient running of our racing operation
- Proven experience in one of following categories as No2 mechanic: Formula One, WEC, GP2 and F3.
- Previous experience of working as a mechanic in Formula One would be an advantage.
Successful candidates must also be:
- Demonstrate a proven track record of demonstrating commitment, drive and initiative
- Used to working on own initiative
- An excellent communicator with enthusiasm and drive – a true team player.
- Able to demonstrate a consistent “can” do attitude, even when under pressure.
- Self-motivated and committed to team.